Having a small wedding can dramatically reduce your stress on the big day. Etiquette Guide states that, "The wedding is small because it is focused on the bride and groom; not inviting everyone you have ever spoken to or having the most exotic wedding setting." It is possible to follow traditional etiquette while cutting down your budget and stress by having a smaller wedding.
- A small wedding brings the focus back to the bride and groom and makes it about enjoying the wedding day. Etiquette Guide tells us that, "Small wedding etiquette states that simple is best." Smaller weddings also cost less than large weddings and require much less planning, taking the typical wedding day stress away from the couple.
- Having a smaller wedding will allow you to choose a more intimate setting to hold the ceremony. Many couples do destination weddings and only invite the families, or you can choose a park setting that might not otherwise seat everyone.
- Black tie is not recommended at a small wedding. Instead wear something casual and season appropriate.
- When addressing the invitations for your small wedding, it is completely acceptable to just address it to the individual and not the individual and guest. The Knot tells us, "Especially if you are having a small wedding, you probably aren't going to invite everyone to bring an escort, unless it's a fiance(e) and/or a serious significant other."
- When having a small wedding, remember that it is still proper etiquette to invite everyone to the wedding that was at the bridal shower. In special, rare instances you might not be able to stick to this rule because you have decided to have a destination wedding or have chosen a private family-only event. The main consideration is to make sure that the guests are aware up front that they will not be invited to your wedding ceremony so there are no surprises or hurt feelings.
Etiquette for Wedding Buttonholes eHowwww.ehow.com Weddings Wedding Fashion Wedding Guest Attire
Etiquette for Wedding Buttonholes. Wedding buttonholes are designed to hold a small flower for the groom and his groomsmen. The boutonniere will coordinate with or ...
The New Elope Etiquette Best Elope and Small Weddings Ideaswww.bestelope.com/2011/12/the-new-elope-etiquette
Elope, elopement and small weddings, and the best wedding destinations.
Etiquette for Weddings - How To Information Page 1 eHowwww.ehow.com Weddings Wedding Planning
Don't just sit there scratching your head, find useful info on Etiquette for Weddings on eHow. Get essential tips and learn more about everything from How to Find a ...
Wedding Planning Guide, Wedding Etiquette - HitWeddings.comwww.hitweddings.com
Wedding planning and wedding etiquette advice - Get hints and tips for planning a wedding, including wedding planning and wedding etiquette advice and ideas. Features ...
Wedding Information & Etiquette - Love Poems And Quoteswww.lovepoemsandquotes.com/WeddingInformationAndEtiquette.html
Wedding information including popular poems and quotes. Wedding information also covers wedding invitation wording examples, etiquette, and more.
Top Wedding Questions - Everything about your ceremony, the ...www.topweddingquestions.com
Contains wedding etiquette advice given in a forum style website.
Online free wedding etiquette, free wedding planning course, unity ...www.weddingetiquettetips.com
Online free wedding planning etiquette tips advice and course provides wedding advice on decorating ballrooms, wedding venues, wedding speeches, wedding etiquette and ...
Wedding Etiquette - Wedding Invitation Etiquette - Wedding Gift ...wedding.theknot.com/wedding-questions.aspx
Wedding Etiquette - Learn the ins and outs of wedding invitation and gift etiquette online at The Knot.
Online Wedding Planners, Wedding Planning, Experts Advice, Local ...www.ourweddingday.comSearch Sites RSVP & Event Manager Gift Registries Sign In
Should I tell my wedding party what color and style they have to wear? How can I plan my reception on such a small budget?
The Wedding Etiquette Blogthewedding-etiquette.com
Wedding Etiquette, Wedding Etiquette Information, ... Wedding Dress for Your Wedding. Do not consider that you should wear a white wedding dress to your wedding.
Crane and Co. Wedding Etiquette for Invitationswww.crane.com/etiquette/wedding/wedding-invitations
A line by line guide for wedding invitations by Crane and Co.
Proper Wedding Etiquette Questions and Answersezinearticles.com/?Proper-Wedding-Etiquette-Questions-and-Answers&...
11/15/2006 Do you need to know how to follow proper wedding etiquette? Well I have put together a list of questions and answers below that will help you along the way.
Etiquette Celebration Advisor - Wedding and Party Network Blogwww.weddingandpartynetwork.com/blog/category/etiquette
Looking for answers concerning etiquette? Curious about wedding etiquette issues like who "walks the bride down the isle" or "who hosts the reception"? Wondering ...
Top 10 Wedding Invitation Etiquette Q&As - Wedding Planning ...wedding.theknot.com Budget Weddings Invitations + Stationery
Top 10 Wedding Invitation Etiquette Q&As - Tips on wedding invitations. Get answers to the most frequently asked wedding ivitation questions from TheKnot.com.
Wedding Invitations - Etiquette, Samples, Wording - Everything ...www.everythingaboutweddings.net/wedding-invitations
Wedding invitations can play more of a role than you might think in your wedding. Find out how to design, what to include, when to send and more about sending out ...
Etiquette Hell Wedding guests Jan-Jun 2005 Archivewww.etiquettehell.com/content/eh_wedding/guests/eguest.shtml
Etiquette Hell offers etiquette advice and answers to manners questions such as wedding etiquette, parenting issues and table manners.
Destination Weddings Etiquette Advice : Brideswww.brides.com/wedding-answers-tools/wedding-etiquette/2010/05/...
Our etiquette experts answer all of your destination wedding-related questions.
Wedding Thank You Notes Wedding Etiquette When to Send Out Your ...www.herecomestheguide.com/.../wedding-thank-you-notes-a-small-thing...
Wedding Thank-You Notes: A Small Thing Thats a Big Deal Posted by Jan on Apr 07, 2013. Filed under Expert Advice, Invitations, Vera Wang
Simple And Straightforward Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Etiquetteezinearticles.com/...Wedding-Rehearsal-Dinner-Etiquette&id=635249
7/6/2007 The wedding rehearsal dinner is one of the most significant events to occur before the big day itself. The importance of the rehearsal dinner originates ...