Many couples choose beach weddings because they can still have a full ceremony in a more intimate and casual setting. Hosts should provide a few amenities to make guests comfortable, and guests should still uphold general wedding etiquette.
- Most beach weddings are somewhat casual, allowing for khakis, sandals and dress shirts for men and modest but sleeveless dresses or casual pant suits for women. Unlike an indoor wedding, it's often permissible for guests to wear hats and sunglasses if necessary.
During the Ceremony
- Beach wedding guests should do what is polite in an indoor wedding--such as stand when the bride walks down the aisle and wait for row dismissal if applicable.
- Water and snacks are traditionally reserved for receptions, but if it is warm, the hosts should provide water to keep guests hydrated and comfortable. Guests should drink water and use a fan if necessary.
- Because beach weddings seem more casual and parking is more of an issue, some guests may arrive late. However, guests should strive to arrive on time.
- When in doubt about beach wedding etiquette, guests should do what is proper at an indoor wedding ceremony.
Online Wedding Planners, Wedding Planning, Experts Advice, Local ...www.ourweddingday.comSearch Sites RSVP & Event Manager Gift Registries Sign In
Should I tell my wedding party what color and style they have to wear? How can I plan my reception on such a small budget?
Etiquette Wedding Planning, Advice & Etiquettewww.mywedding.com/blog/planning/?s=etiquette
Your complete wedding planning guide. Find wedding photographers, wedding reception facilities, wedding ceremony sites, wedding cakes, wedding dresses, and more!
Wedding Etiquette - Wedding Invitation Etiquette - Wedding Gift ...wedding.theknot.com/wedding-questions.aspx
Wedding Etiquette - Learn the ins and outs of wedding invitation and gift etiquette online at The Knot.
Wedding Etiquette - LoveToKnow: Advice you can trustweddings.lovetoknow.com Home & Garden Weddings
Featured Topics. Wedding Invitation Etiquette; Wedding Thank You Notes; What Colors Are Okay to Wear to Weddings? Different Ideas for What to Wear to a Spring Wedding
Beach Weddingsweddings.lovetoknow.com Home & Garden Weddings
Featured Topics. Top Destinations for a Beach Wedding; Using Blessing Stones in a Beach Wedding Ceremony; Beach Wedding Favors; Beach Wedding Reception Ideas
Destin Weddings, Destin Beach Weddings, Beach Wedding in Destin ...www.destinweddings.org
Specializing in Destin Florida Beach Weddings. Get married the same day on the white beaches of Destin,Panama City,Pensacola along Florida's Emerald Coast. Also ...
Wedding Etiquette - Etiquette at Weddings - Wedding Mannersweddings.weddingchannel.com/.../wedding-etiquette.aspx
It's important to understand wedding etiquette when planning your wedding. WeddingChannel.com discusses proper bridal shower etiquette, wedding etiquette and more.
Beach Wedding Invitationsbeachweddinginvitationsguide.com
A Guide on How to make Beach Wedding Invitations ... Planning a beach wedding is an exciting, yet equally daunting task for any bride-to-be.
Welcome Beach Breeze Weddingswww.beachbreezeweddings.com
Beach Breeze Weddings- Perfect Wedding ceremony Event- Sarasota Florida Area- Allan Z
Beach Wedding Attire: Linen Shirts, Pants & Dresses for Men and ...www.weddingtropics.com
Wedding Tropics specializes in men's beach wedding clothing, kids island wear, as well as bridal dresses and jewelry, linen and cotton shirts, drawstring linen and ...